Saint Marguerite Chapel - ©OTASV

Saint Marguerite Chapel

Route de Sainte Marguerite
07380 Chirols

Historic site and monument in Chirols, Ardèche

Opening : All year round, daily.
The chapel can be seen from the outside, but the interior is not open to the public.

The chapel of Sainte Marguerite de Chirols was rebuilt by the parish priest of Juvinas and enlarged in 1854. A pilgrimage takes place every year on the first Sunday of September. Visible from the outside.

  • Car park
  • Parking
  • Not open to the public
  • Pets accepted: Unknown
  • Pets allowed (supplementary payment): Unknown
Directions to this location : Google Maps Apple Maps Waze