Historic site and monument in Thueyts, Ardèche
Property of the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary located rue Haute. Currently there are the convent and the private school.
Old house Des Pressis (in 1640 in Compiles de Thueyts, residence of young lady Louise de Blou des Pressis, widow Blanc de Molines); then property of Jean Luzy sold to the abbot Louis Charraix in 1744. It is there that Marie Rivier creates the Congregation of the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary, later transferred to Bourg st Andéol.